The Kimberley Hotel is now offering the following career opportunities and you are invited to be a member of our challenging team:
FRONT OFFICE :
Front Office Receptionist
- Diploma in Hotel Management or related discipline.
- Minimum one year of experience in relevant capacity.
- Self-motivated, independent, service-oriented and good communication skill.
- Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Responsible for hotel guests by operating hotel limousine.
- Ensure customer service standards are demonstrated and delivery consistently.
- Assist guest in handling and loading baggage if required.
- Ability to communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Possess Driving License Type 1 & 2 with clean driving record.
- Familiar with the transportation routes in Hong Kong.
- Self-disciplined and service-oriented.
- Relevant experience in hotel is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Holder of Certificate in Hotel Room Attendant Training.
- At least one year of relevant experience in hospitality industry.
- Conversational English and Mandarin are required.
FOOD & BEVERAGE :
Food & Beverage-Captain /
Assistant Captain (Coffee House/Chinese Restaurant)
- Form 5 or above
- Possess Food & Beverage service training or experience would be an advantage
- Pleasant and courteous personality
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Service-oriented and a good team player
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Waiter/Waitress – Coffee Shop/Chinese Restaurant
- F.5 or above with professional Food & Beverage service training.
- Basic Food & Beverage knowledge and service skill.
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
For Application, send your full resume with expected salary to :
Human Resources Department
The Kimberley Hotel
28 Kimberley Road
Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.